Free: 3.8S seats both, front and back, with very bad leather

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I got these years ago from a junk car to re-cover and use in my MK2 as the 3.8 seats are recliners with an arm rest built in. That never happened and I re-covered the original MK2 seats. Before I throw them away, I thought i’d check if anybody might need them for parts. I’m near Hamburg, Pa., USA. It’s for pick-up ONLY. Shipping is impossible. I’ll have them another month till the end of May, then they go to scrap. Again, the leather is terrible and must be re-covered, but the metal frames are OK. Take it all only, no picking for parts.

Asking price (if selling): $0.00

Contact information: Leave message here at J-L.

Cost of shipping (if selling): no

Willing to ship worldwide? no

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Dear friend. I would like to see a picture, is it possible?..Can I ask my carrier to pick up at your place?..kind regards, Ernesto Wainberg. montedevino@gmail.com