Front passenger (LHD) seat for MK7

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Looking for right front seat for my mk7, all or parts. Red would be nice, as long as I’m dreaming.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: coastie40

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi, I have a pair from a '52 I parted out a couple of years back. They looked great but the leather was so fragile you could put your finger through it. The pleats are all pretty good but the surrounding leather is like paper.

I’d sell one for $175 plus shipping. In Massachusetts. Geoff Rogers

Hi Geoff, we’ve communicated before but you folks were off on vacation or something and didn’t get back to me until much later. Anyway, interested in the seat; could you get a shipping price to 98620? And my good email is ‘coastie40@gmail.com’, I should be in your contacts. Thanks, Bob