Front subframe mounting

Does anyone know a source for the '97 XJ6 front subframe mounts?
The suppliers I know of in NA do not have the ‘Vee Mounting’ Bushing Jaguar part number MNA2360AB.
The round bush (PN: MNA2370AA) is available but the V bush is in worse shape.
Just in case I’m on the wrong track: I’m trying to restore the ‘nice quiet ride’. Trying to eliminate/reduce the thunking sound of every bump and joint in the road. I have already replaced the shocks and tightened up play in the bearings and drivetrain.
Cheers

ONLY aftermarket (made in India) mounts are available.
My buddy at the Jaguar dealer parts dept called me a few weeks ago asking if I knew where to get them for a customer he had. He said Jaguar told him NLA so he thought I might know if they are available aftermarket.

I told him I found some.

George,

I listed a bunch of XJ40 parts a while back. These 2 mounts were in the pile. They are from different manufacturers, but they measure the same.

I’ll send you a PM and see if you want them.

Thanks,
Rob

That is unfortunate. When I did mine a couple of years ago I bought aftermarket parts, can’t remember where I bought them. One of them had a slight misalignment and I only noticed that while installing it. So I thought I’d go ahead and install it anyway. I twisted it slightly and the rubber broke loose. I returned it and got a set from Jaguar classic parts. I still used one of the aftermarket ones as it was already installed. So I have one original one left. Should have got a second one. Bummer…