Front turn signals don't work

Hi, all.
Here’s whats up:
No front turn signals. Rear turn signals work. No hazard lights in front. Rear hazards work. No turn signal lights on dash, but I can hear relay clicking. TS Bulbs are good in front, and illuminate when I turn headlights on.

I’ve already scoped the forum responses to this issue, and the steps I’ve gone thru are:

1. Test, clean, contact cleaner on every fuse (fusebox under hood, in driver’s well, in passenger side well). Fuses are good. Cleaned relay contacts, but can’t test yet.

2. Hazard switch. Just for giggles, I “aggressively operated” the switch a few times, in case it was corroded. Turn signal bulbs in dash operated correctly with hazard switch on, and operated briefly as normal turn signals after I did this. So, I figured this was the culprit. Pulled the switch. Contacts on the back looked clean, good shape. Sprayed with contact cleaner anyway. Thought I would pull switch apart to clean it, but it appears to be a sealed unit. Bummer.

SOOOOO…I am thinking it’s time to replace the hazard switch. Also, two of the relays in the engine compartment had some black dust on the bottom, like they might be partially fried. So, I’ll replace those too.

Just throwing this out to verify my thinking. If you think I’m on track, lemme know. Or, if I am a great big bonehead and missing something entirely, lemme know that too.

P.S. Just had the steering rack replaced, and thought they might have bumped or disconnected a wire. However, car’s been sitting for a year or so, and I’ve had these kind of gremlins before, so thought I’d attempt to find the issue.

You say the turn signals turn on when the headlights are on? Do you mean they come on steady or flash as they should when you operate them? Have you checked the earths?

When I turn headlights on, turn signal bulbs light up in front. Functioning as a “running light”, I guess. Otherwise, front turn signals never flash. I’ve cleaned all the grounds and connections I could find.