[SOLD] FS XK120 Cylinder Head $75

Description: For sale is a good XK120 cylinder head core. I don’t see any significant corrosion. Has valves in it and matching bearing caps. It needs three tappet guides replaced on the exhaust side. No cracks, no damage. I bought it without numbers or much information. When I got home I now see it’s a small valve XK120 head so no use to my Mk2 3.8 project.
Paid $250.00. ASKING $75

On a side note I would consider a trade for a mk2 head. If no interest I’ll strip valve hardware and scrap it as I don’t have the space to store this. This is too rare and too nice to scrap.

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Hi Tim

I’d swap for a Mk2 head. I have quite a few of them . I’m just worried shipping is going to cost a fortune

I would be interested in a trade. I looked into shipping and looks like ballpark of $50-$60 to ship. I get a pretty good break in price with UPS.
If its a really nice head I would consider swapping. Just a matter of packing it well. I would make sure studs are removed or built up with cardboard or something so they can’t tear through the box. I would wrap the head in a sheet of cardboard and find a snug box so it can’t shift.

We get aircraft engine parts shipped all the time like this at my work.

Thanks,
Tim

I’m located 21 miles west of Chicago. Where are you? I can come pick it up.

Im near Rockford. I may have a trade for a mk2 head. I’ll let you know by Monday.

Thanks,
Tim

Rob,
I’ve heard nothing back about the trade deal, so I’m up for making a deal. I have the original head posted and over the weekend I made a trip and brought back more parts that included a nice looking late 120 head. Would you give me $75 for both heads? That’s a steal since I have over $200 in just the one alone.
Let me know if this sounds fair?

Thanks,
Tim

Yes, I can come Friday or Saturday.

Friday works best for me. I’ll message my phone number.