Fuel filler neck seal

My 94 xj6 has developed a water leak in the trunk and found a large crack on the rubber seal surrounding the fuel filler. I can’t seem to find any way to buy one, does anyone know where I can get one?

Nick …

Well the bad news is that the rubber seal is part of an assembly that is no loner available.

The good news is there’s a used one available on EBay with the correct part number.

Here You are.

I had the exact same problem, I solved it only by replacing the entire block with a used piece, I had tried to fix the rubber but there was no water it always entered. The new piece is nowhere to be found, a madman in Germany had it and he wanted to sell it to me for € 750! Luckily I found a used one in the US for $ 60 … now, however, the water comes in from behind (headlights or
license plate area I think) … because it gets wet under them and then slips towards the corners of the spare wheel.

Water enters from behind the ventilation boxes and from under the screws of the plastic cover of the rear metal frame

Unfortunately I don’t think so … because I have removed all the carpet, the side area where there are the ventilation openings is always dry … I removed that plastic cover and fixed the infiltrations with silicone and mastic and did the tests with the water at high pressure and it seemed no longer to enter … but when it rains for 24 hours with strong intensity there is nothing to do … it gets wet underneath and the water slides towards the spare wheel.