Fuel supply line leak

any idea why this fuel line leaks under this in-line “disk” ? Fuel line is otherwise in good shape. It feeds the right side of V12

Are you sure that’s a fuel line? I’m not familiar with that piece but could easily be a variation between your car and mine. To me that looks a lot bigger than the 5/16 fuel line that runs up and feeds my car. Maybe more like something A/C or P/S related to me. A little hard for me to tell though from the camera angle!

My recollection of that disk, when I had the entire fuel line assembly out of the car, is that it will not leak. It is sealed like a tin can. The two hoses however could very well leak, dribble down the side of the disk, and make it look like it is leaking. Still dried out hoses though! Remove the entire assembly, cut off the crimped hose connectors, and replace the hose and use normal fuel injector clamps.

The connections closest to the firewall are a little weird because they are a tool less “quick fit”. Tug the hose back, and you’ll notice a gap form in the metal connector. Push the gap closed by pushing the ring in the direction you are tugging, and tug again. Repeat until the hose slides off.

If the 1992 is the same as my 1995, both the supply and return lines are routed from the same side (drivers, US car)

The disk the OP showed in the pictures is on the return side. It is a damper of some kind and not a separate part. The hose is unfortunately NLA Part no. 2

https://parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.com/parts/index/part/id/C03.910.91019.91019236.910192363412/brand/jaguar/

If you have a leak there, the only option is to remove the hose and have a hydraulic shop rebuild it for you.

Some “funny discussion” on a similar topic happened here: