Fuel tank changeover switch

I need to purchase a “Fuel tank changeover switch” for my 1967 Mark II S-type. SNG Barratt tells me that they no longer carry the switch.

Any suggestions as to where one can be purchased would be appreciated. Thanks.

E-bay !

I have a spare one in the ‘S’ I am wrecking.

Gary, What country are you in? If in the USA, call Jack White in Virginia at 540 743-4037