"Gauge Lights Gremlins"

Hi Guys,

Been having an ongoing “irritation” the last several months with the lights that illuminate the three gauges on the dashboard. Every so often when I go to turn on my headlights I’ll notice the right half of my speedometer gauge will be in the dark. So far, it has been on more than it has been off. Usually when it is dark if I turn the lights on again later on it will come back on correctly. Now, two nights ago, I turned on the lights and the right half of my coolant temp /fuel gauge was in the total dark. So far, it has come back on and I have not had a repeat of that gauge lighting acting up. :rage:

Any idea what is going on? It can’t be a bulb(s) (led?) blown, as the lights do come back on eventually. I’m also thinking it’s not a bulb(s) loose in its socket(s), else when I bang on the dash or hit a bump they would go back on (or off). :thinking: If to solve the problem means pulling the steering wheel (and hence deactivating the airbag), pulling the instrument panel, etc. etc. then I guess I’ll just put up with this intermittent issue until and unless things go majorly downhill.

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::sleepy:

Is everyone asleep on here or something ??? :sleeping: