German export E with German and English on Metallastic jack handle?

(PhilW) #1

I’m in the States and have an E originally exported to Germany then brought to the U.S. The Metallastic jack that has the removable jack handle came with a Metallifacture removable handle marked in English and German. It’s the long blue handle with the square hole. To Raise / Herben and To Lower / Senken on the other side. Did they do this for any other non-English countries?