Getrag 265 gear lever

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I m looking for a gear lever to be used on an E Type 3 equipped with a getrag gearbox

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: PM me please.

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Michel, have you seen the type of lever you need? It is not a Getrag part, it has to be custom made. Is your gearbox a short 265 or the long tail version

Hi Peter,
My gearbox is a short one. Do you have one for this kind of box ?
Cheers
Michel

Not now but I did put one in my S2 OTS.

I can show photos and make drawings but am very busy with deadlines for the next week. PM me.

I may be able to help you. I have a 71 Series 3 E-Type that is a four speed car. The engine and transmission have been removed and long gone but the shifter handle is still in place. I don’t think I’ll be using it for the project. I can take some photos if you’d like. I would need a cell # to transmit the photos.

Stephen

Hi Stephen - remember it well. I’ve met other Jag folks at the same spot a couple of times.

I think Michel wants info of making up a special short Getrag stick, which your long Getrag box in an XJS wouldn’t have used/needed.

Could be wrong.

I’m not talking about the Getrag box I got from you. I have a series 3 E-type that is a four speed car. Whoever removed the engine and trans left the shift lever in the car. I believe they unbolted it from the transmission and left it.