{Godfrey has NOS XK120 bumpers for you.} For the truly OCD amongst us HEADS UP FOLKS!

Ok guys… so you’ve finished the frame… rebuilt the driveline sourced all the interior bits and bought a new top. BUT you haven’t got these! One each NOS brand new XK120 original factory front and rear bumper. these are NOT modern nasty repops… this is the real deal … you may never see any more… are they perfect… no… are they NOS … YES! absolutely as the factory supplied them from Jaguar spares… back in the day… great ORIGINAL quality… go find any more… good luck! This is your opportunity to add these to your restoration BEFORE I upcharge them to cover the usurious eBay fees… and this way you don’t get nicked tax by ebay either… a saving of a minimum of 25% so get then before they are gone… PM me before someone else does!

Godfrey,

Are they still available?

Tim

1. Sooo… I guess his kids… No, no.

But on that bright morning of October 21st… just you wait…

2 Likes

Revelation 20:1 “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. 2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.”

2 Likes

I knew the ban was Biblical, but… not literally!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Wow. Talk about Pandora’s box! Thanks for the warning folks.

Tim

1 Like

Godfrey has been suspended until 3019? Wow! Will he even be alive then? He is pretty old already. I wonder, did he threaten to sue someone like he did to me? I guess Karma does exist.

1 Like

Is this the Godfrey from BC Canada??

Yes, unless he moved in the recent years.

OK … thanks for the clarification .

I wonder…how a NOS is different from the later re-pops…I happen to admire deep bottomless perfect chrome…(admin just delete a post that violates,send a message to the offender and carry on…we are all “Jag- Lovers” here…and some of us older ones have lost our sensibilities now and then…even if more than once.)
Nick

I can assure you most if not all reproduction bumpers are incorrect in some way from being totally horrible ie the cast ally ones through to being just a little wrong a set of genuine NOS would be truly unique.
Godfrey might be back on here under a new alias!

Well, given scorpions gotta scorpion, we’d soon know…:wink: