Handbrake for 3.8 E-type

The chrome plating company lost the small chrome cover that goes near the heel of the brake handle on my '64 E-type. It is held in place by two very tiny screws.

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I have an assembly without the mounting portion I am willing to sell. The chrome on the handle and the cover you are seeking need to be chromed. This handle comes with a complete working push button assembly. I will want $75.00 Add shipping to destination, if interested I’ll take a few pictures, Thank You, Jim.

I located the handle that I have and took a few pics. if you cannot find just the cover this is available, whole unit only.

Hi Jim,

I’ll take it. Let me know the total with shipping and how you want to be paid.

Thanks,
Al Jacobson

3475 Whitfield Drive
Waterford, MI 48329

248-622-3300

Thank you for your interest in this, how about $5.00 for shipping I’ll cover the balance. I will take pay pal it’s the easiest, if you do not have an account a check or postal money order is O.K. Jim.

Hello again, Just wondering if you are still interested in this item, please let me know, Thank You, JIM.

Hi Jim,

I replied that I wanted it. Maybe it went to your spam folder. Let me know what the total is and how you want to be paid.

Regards,
Al Jacobson

3475 Whitfield Drive
Waterford, MI 48329

Al, I replied to you a few days ago, must be in outer space. Anyway I’ll just charge you $5.00 for shipping I’ll cover the balance. If you have a pay pal account that works best for me if not a check or postal money order is next best. Thank You, Jim. I already have it in a box ready to ship.

Paypal is fine. Just give me the info I need.
Thanks,
Al

Al, I did not hear back from you so I sent you a $ request, please check your pay pal account let me know if you received it or not, Jim.

I just send it.

Thanks,
Al

Might I suggest you delete your personal information now that you’ve got things sorted out?

Still being fairly new to this site not sure on how to do that, thank you for your advice, Jim.

Two options. The quickest is to click on the three dots below and to the right of your post and then click on the garbage can icon to delete it. Otherwise click on the pencil icon under your post to edit out the personal information.

Thank you so much for the info. and concern, Jim.

1 Like

Al, I shipped your part today via U.S.P.S. tracking # 9505 5109 6087 2038 1611 03, Thank You, Jim.