HD8 parts N More

Description: For sale is more parts I’m clearing out at very reasonable prices.

A vintage new old stock unused smiths thermostat 187 deg F, P/N 85025/86 fits XK120, 140 or 150. I Tested it to confirm it works as it should… $30.00 Plus postage SOLD…

Pair of HD8 throttle shafts and plates… $30.00 plus shipping.

Ring set for 3.8, 8:1 STD size pistons for piston AE18393. Mk, XK150 or E-type. Check part number to the pistons you’re planning on using these with… $40.00 plus shipping

Dapmers lot for HD6 carbs… SOLD

Air filter wing nut E-type or sedan… $10 SOLD

Buyer pays shipping. I offer lowest shipping prices around.

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

More pictures…

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.
[/quote]

PM sent thanks

Tim, I will take the bearings.

| jagman66E Tim Guntly
February 11 |

• | - |

Description: For sale is more parts I’m clearing out at vey reasonable prices.

Slightly used vintage borg and beck 9.5 clutch set. Very little use. This came with my 420 4 speed transmission. I have a brand nos parts I’m using. Included is a new power tune throw out bearing, yours truly dropped the perfect borg and beck bearing and it didn’t survive. I’m still pissed at myself… $100.00 for this set.

Next is a new set of tr metal bearings main .010 and rods .020. $100.00 for the set which is dirt cheap.

New timing chain Bryco brand. C2382 $15.00

Ring set for 8:1 STD size pistons. Check part number to the pistons you’re planning on using these with… $50.00

Throttle linkage parts sedans of the 60s… $20 lot.

Linkage for E-type wipers and two unknown… $15.00

Dapmers lot for HD6 carbs… $30

Air filter wing nut E-type or sedan… $10

Buyer pays shipping. I offer lowest shipping prices around.

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

I can ship with the carbs.

I updated and added parts above.