Hello, old friends (I hope)

Hi, all -

I was a frequent contributor to the old site back in the day. I have been away from Jag-Lovers for many years. Just thought I would stop in to see if any of the old crowd was still around.

John (JGN)

2 Likes

Hello John, not that I speak in any official capacity here but I think I fell into the same category from way back when and just getting involved again. I’m sure you’re always come back and there are a lot of the same brain trust here to sort our problems.
Are you still the proud owner of a Jaguar or just stopping by?
Gary…

Hi Gary - Glad to see you are still around. I no longer have any Jaguars as I got into military vehicles and Jeeps. But if ever a nice XJ-S comes along…John

Welcome Back John! Similarly … I’m not here as much as I used to be.

~Paul Kobres

Welcome back. I have read and benefitted from many of your posts over the years I have been using JL

Hi Paul - How the heck are you?

1 Like

Hi Jim - That is very nice to hear. Thank you! John

Ah, the “Napoli” mod. One of the first things I did to my car. That was seven short years ago- welcome back!

John
This list has been more like family, we no longer have the cars but we drop by every now and then to see how everyone is doing.( smile)

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I am flattered. John

Me too! Best thing ever.

1 Like

How are you, my friend?! It is terrific to hear from you. Yes, the kinship is there and endures. I am glad that I finally swung by. John

That is an awesome setup. Probably the nicest center console I’ve ever seen. Well done! John

Thanks John.
It was a lot of work…