Hello to the forum

Hello, I am Enzo. My first post is a hello to all here.

6 Likes

Hello Enzo. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello Enzo, welcome and its nice to have you with us on the forum, cheers!.

1 Like

Welcome!

So, what flavor of Jaguar do you own?

1 Like

This being the loon-E bin Iā€™d bet heā€™s had an E-type lurking somewhere in his mind, if not yet in his garage.

This is our garage, now.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I never, ever assumeā€¦:smirk:

Ummmm, ok. But it can save a lot if time, and if we are wrong, you can always put us straight.

ā€Singing words, words. Between the lines of age.ā€

Rock on!

Usually by this time of year Iā€™ve also put my E-type into storage but this winter itā€™s in the garage parked beside my 120 project nearing completion.

Today it is mostly sunny and relatively mild here in Niagara. 7 Ā°C. We had a bit of snow early in the week that lasted a day or so then it all melted entirely, followed by heavy rains that washed away any bit of salt that might have been put down. Pretty typical in this part of Canada. White Christmases are 50/50. Trees are bare but lawns are green. Roads are dry, so Iā€™m going to take the E-type out for a mid-December jaunt.

Took this pic just now to compliment yours!

Nothing like having a hardtop on an E-type OTS late fall ā€¦

8 Likes

We are at 38%, and bah humbug, Iā€™m perfectly OK with that!

@Brio, welcome to ā€˜thread drift!ā€™

:smirk:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen a white Christmas ā€¦.in fact Iā€™ve never seen snow up close nearest Iā€™ve got was in Canada at Whistler in the middle of summer from the chairlift I saw some little patches :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Xmas in summer is just wrong: cā€™mon over, and Iā€™ll show you a real Xmas, not Santa in a singlet and thongsā€¦!

1 Like

Dang. Itā€™s gonna take me awhile to unsee that.

ā€¦and budgie smugglers - for the complete look.

1 Like

ā€¦Aussie version of thongsā€¦!

Pretty sure we managed to scare off the OP . . .

1 Like

Thank you for the welcoming. I see the forum is with mirth and levity.

2 Likes

Well I just got back from Whistler skiing around in powder snow all day and I see Iā€™m not last man in this group anymore, Im Moving up
Youā€™ll find these guys quite helpful Enzo they even do spell check and edit work

Cheers. Jim

4 Likes