Help with a P/N

69 FHC.
In the interior, at the forward edge of the top panel above the rear suspension, there is an angled piece with three cutouts that the front of the boot board slides into (presumably). I utterly destroyed it removing the top panel, thinking it was part of the panel itself. Now I can’t seem to find it on any of the usual sites. Can anyone point me towards one?

MMinnich;
I don’t know if this is what you are requesting but my book lists this number as the only thing that I see as a ‘strip’.
‘BD.28832 Chrome Strip at forward edge of Extension Board’
If this is of no help you might want to include a picture of what you are looking for.

Regards, Joel.

A picture would help.

I think this is the piece you are talking about:

I.e. the red piece in front of the slope.

Paul

Call Chuck at Monocoque Metalworks. He can make anything you need.
(443) 907-2287

Correct. That metal trim piece with the three slots. Can you do me a favor and measure from the outer edge of the center slot left and right to the inner edge of the outer slots? I’ll just fab one myself.

Unfortunately I can’t as my car is now fully rebuilt.

The holes are for the hinges of the upstanding board , so if you have one of these, you should be able to check the spacings,

Sorry,

Paul

I just observed that looking at phots on XKE data as someone suggested on another post. Now, what are the odds that those boot boards are on the bottom of the stack on the top shelf of my garage?