Horde of Jaguar and Austin Healy Parts

Horde of Jaguar and some Auston Healy parts that I rescued from an estate. There are too many pictures to post, so here is a link to a Google Album that contains everything, the above is just a snapshot of some of the items. The album contains much more.

Google Album

If you see something and need better pictures, let me know. I’ll be pretty fair on pricing, but frankly, I don’t know what half of this stuff if or what it is worth. Not looking to get rich, but fair dealings. I’m located 30 miles west of Chicago. Prefer pickup on items, but willing to ship the smaller items.

This came from a gentleman that was into Packards, Jaguars, and Austin Healys and ran his own garage. The building was getting sold as is, so this was the only time to rescue parts from it.

If you can help ID anything, that would be great, as I really don’t know what I am looking at. If it was Packard stuff, I could tell you.

Also, my buddy pulled four Jaguar wire wheels in excellent shape with good tires on them out of the garage. He took those as they wouldn’t fit in my car. But they are available, and I can get pictures. He is located in NW, North Carolina.

Thanks!

-Kev

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

PM sent on cylinder head.

Kev, do you have that cam caps for the head? Could you send a top down photo and a picture of the combustion chambers ?

How much for a left and right smooth cam cover and the oil filler cap ?
Those would need to be shipped.

I would also be interested any 3.8 gasket sets.

Rick

| kwaltman73 Kevin Waltman
May 12 |

• | - |

Horde of Jaguar and some Auston Healy parts that I rescued from an estate. There are too many pictures to post, so here is a link to a Google Album that contains everything, the above is just a snapshot of some of the items. The album contains much more.

Google Album

If you see something and need better pictures, let me know. I’ll be pretty fair on pricing, but frankly, I don’t know what half of this stuff if or what it is worth. Not looking to get rich, but fair dealings. I’m located 30 miles west of Chicago. Prefer pickup on items, but willing to ship the smaller items.

This came from a gentleman that was into Packards, Jaguars, and Austin Healys and ran his own garage. The building was getting sold as is, so this was the only time to rescue parts from it.

If you can help ID anything, that would be great, as I really don’t know what I am looking at. If it was Packard stuff, I could tell you.

Also, my buddy pulled four Jaguar wire wheels in excellent shape with good tires on them out of the garage. He took those as they wouldn’t fit in my car. But they are available, and I can get pictures. He is located in NW, North Carolina.

Thanks!

-Kev

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I dont have the cam caps for that head and there is a bit of corosion on the back side bottom surface. So it may need to be machined.

Smooth covers are $275 a set. Cap is $50. Head Gasket set it $50.

Many parts sold, lots of good stuff left!

This engine and tranny is available as well. They are available for pickup only in Sylvan Park neighborhood of Nashville, TN. Apparently the motor is a 4.2L XK. There isnt a serial number on the head in the usual spot. I have no knowledge or history on this motor or transmission.
So treat them as rebuildable cores. Msg me if your interested in these or the other parts above.

Kev,
Jaguar stopped stamping the engine serial number on the XK engine cylinder head and the boss above the oil filter around 1969 and started stamping the serial number on the left rear engine flange of the block aft of the dipstick tube. The attached picture shows the serial number location on a 4.2 L Series III XJ6 engine circled in red.

Paul

The tranny isn’t Jaguar.

Thanks, its probably from one of the Austin Healeys then.

Indeed it is not: I think it’s a sideshift box, from an early big Healey.

For anyone intersted in the engine or the tranny, my buddy is headed back through Nashville on his was to Dallas in a few days. So he can drop either of them off along way.

Are any parts of the engine for sale, I’m interested in the left cam cover…

Not off that motor, but if you look at the album in the first post, I have other cam covers for sale.

Thanks!

1 Like

ok thanks…

In addition to the parts listed in the Google Album posted above (click the link to see all the parts), I also have this 1950s Mark 7/8/9 “Torpedo” style air cleaner available. This has some surface rust from sitting and being used. But it’s just that, surface rust. It should clean up and paint very nicely. No dents. Comes with the correct end cap, washer and wingnut.

Make me a fair offer!

I’d like to sell this and the other parts via here directly, versus listing everything on eBay.

Thanks!

Kev
I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best…and I received the BEST mirror…
Thank you
Mitch
Ps…now you do not answer all the questions, your pictures do not show the complete condition… pay more attention.
My Opinion, with E Bay fees/rules…they are a “tough nut to crack” meaning not likely to work well if at all
Will say it again…today I received a great mirror at more than a fair price…thanks