HOW DO I actually contribute money to JL?

I tested extensively with my iPhone 6+, but other phones may look different. Could you send me a screenshot of what it looks like on your phone, please?

And yes, it goes away if you become a Patron on Jag-lovers Ltd | creating a community web site for Jaguar cars enthusiasts | Patreon.

The whole Patreon process is automatic, so no. However, you can still contribute via Paypal. I’ve put the Paypal donate logo back in the footer of each page here in the Forums, and also on the ‘How to contribute’ page on the main site.

Please note though: If you donate via Paypal, even though we are eternally grateful to you no matter which method you choose, your experience on the site will be as a non-donor. In other words, in addition to not having the avatar “flair” here in the Forums, the “Please support Jag-lovers” flag in the header will remain in place.

As an aside, we know from painful experience on the old site that many members do enjoy having some form of recognition of their donor status. The reason we know this is that we had to manually add a flag to each member who contributed, and people would complain if the process took to long. The whole thing was very time consuming and often involved a fair amount of detective work (people would use different email addresses to donate, and not mention their J-l username). That’s why we put so much effort into getting the current Patreon process set up, so the process would be automatic. Thank you for understanding.

Gunnar