How do I attach a document to post?

Hi, Jag-Lovers.

Can you tell me how to attach a 16-page document (Word and/or PDF formats) to a forum posting? I can’t seem to find any information on this.

I’d like to post a detailed description of the procedures and sequence to install a full interior in a 1971 E-Type Series 2 FHC. I think it can be helpful to many.

I purchased my car as a completely disassembled pile of parts. So it was a full nut-and-bolt restoration project. For me, the interior was the most time-consuming and difficult part of the restoration. I’m happy to say, the car is now done, and I’m very pleased with the result.

I purchased a complete interior kit for my 1971 Jaguar SII FHC. The quality of the interior materials and components supplied in the kit was very good. However, it would have been tremendously helpful if they included some basic instructions on installation procedures and sequence, and labelled some of the smaller components. This was the first major interior project I have done. I spent many hours examining and photographing other cars, reading books, and exploring Jaguar forums (like ‘Jag-Lovers.com’) for advice on every step.

During my work, I kept running notes on ‘Installation Procedures and Sequence’. I’ve attached a copy in Microsoft Word and PDF formats. I believe it’s very complete. It’s quite long (16 pages). Perhaps it’s something that will be helpful to others.

Thanks, Doug

The same principle as for attaching photos:

1 Like