How do I: Edit the "My Cars" information in my profile?

There’s a place in your user profile where you can enter information about the car(s) that you own or have owned. To change this information, follow this procedure.

1. Click your avatar icon in the top right corner of any page. It’ll either be a colored circle with your first initial, or an avatar picture, if you configured one. In my case, it shows my picture. Yours will be different. (See the red arrow marked “1” below.)

1. From the menu that appears, click the “head and shoulders” icon on the right. (See the red arrow marked “2” above.)

2. Next, select “Preferences” from the same menu. (See the red arrow marked “3” above.)

3. On the new page that appears, select “Profile” from the menu on the left. (See the red arrow, below)

1. Scroll down the page that appears and look for the box labeled “My Cars.” (See the red arrow, below)

1. Click inside the “My Cars” text box and type the information you want to display here. Please note that this information is visible to everyone on Jag-lovers. (See the red arrow, below)

1. Once satisfied with the information you’ve entered, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Save Changes” button. (See the red arrow, below)

1. That’s it, you’re all done!
5 Likes