How Do I Get Rid of This?

The section I’ve circled in the below snip has appeared and I can’t figure out how to make it disappear. How can I get rid of it?

EDIT: Never mind. I just found out how to dispose of it by clicking on the three horizontal bars at the upper left of the screen.

1 Like

I also had that bit appear on my screen and managed to remove it. At the same time as it appeared the forum list disappeared and the small tab (next to the search tab) that brings up the forum list menu has disappeared.

Oops. This is a new, experimental feature of Discourse (our forum software), and is said to be the future direction of the software.

I thought I’d only turned it on for a select few testers, but it seems everyone got it.

Ok. How do I get the forum list back?

I’m not sure I understand?

Do you mean the old “hamburger” menu that was next to the search icon at the top right of the screen? Click the new hamburger menu at the top left of the screen to expand the sidebar. Then click “All categories.”

Does that help?

You can also customize the sidebar to always include the categories you visit the most.

Ok. I think I have it now. The change removed all my “tags”. I had yo click all categories and then re do all the tags. Thanks, Geoff.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, John. It was driving me crazy!! :exploding_head:

1 Like