How many F-Type owners do we have on Jag-lovers?

If you own an F-Type, please speak up, and please post a picture!

Here’s my baby:

6 Likes

sorry to see the replies aren’t pouring in. I do not own an F type ( yet ) , but I must say, yours is beeeeeeeeautiful. I especially like the V6 center exhausts over the quads of the V8’s

Gunnar, did you ever talk to my friend, about his hotting-up stuff?

How do you post something??

1 Like

West Coast Canada - 2015 Jaguar F-Type “S” Coupe

1. List item
4 Likes

Another owner. 2014 V6 S

4 Likes

My friend’s F and my E…:grimacing:

3 Likes

Well, after many years of pottering along with my Mk2 project, my garage suddenly has a new resident: 2016 F-Type S AWD coupe. My wife fell in love with it, but not at the expense of giving up her S2000. So I now have a full garage, thankful for dollies. The F-Type is wonderful, can’t with for Spring to put some serious miles on it. She named it Snowcat, as we brought it home in a snowstorm. On P-Zeros, although it has Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires now. Which are great in Akron’s lovely winters. Nice to see this group on Jag-Lovers!

6 Likes

Gorgeous! Welcome to the F-Type forum, I’m very happy to see more cars and more faces in here!

1 Like

Looks almost like a twin of my car. Congrats, a beautiful car!

1 Like

That was quite brave of you. Glad to see you made it in one piece, welcome to the F-Type forum!

1 Like

Thanks! The snow storm wasn’t planned; we bought it at the dealer in Cleveland and I was driving it back to Akron. Lake effect storm. I had my Rover in for service in December, this was on the floor. An unsold 2016 that was substantially marked down. Just too good to pass up! I now probably have the newest 2016 in the country. The dealer threw in the Continentals, but the weather was so bad it took a month for them to be able to pick up the car to make the swap. Kept the P-zeros too, so quite happy. Inspiring me to finish up the Mk2 finally. And I’m happy to see this forum, the sedans forum has been a lot of help to me over the years.

1 Like

love the f-type, wish there was more activity around these parts. great looking pics too

15 R, have it for about 8 months now. Practically stole it…

5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m very happy to see more of you here, we’ve got ourselves a nice little group of Jag-lovers F-Type owners!

Gunnar

1 Like

3 Likes

Hi everyone. Bought my 18 R coupe in March 2018. Loved every second of driving it this summer. Has inspired me to get its 50 year older sibling back to driving status. !

image|666x500 !

2 Likes

Here’s an other one for the collection next to my E:

3 Likes

They’re both gorgeous. Thanks for the pictures, and welcome to the F-Type Forum!

1 Like