How many F-Type owners do we have on Jag-lovers?

Another gorgeous pair!

Thanks.
Some might say that I like blue.
Both are actually blue, though they look a bit purple in this shot.

Greetings, Fellows!

Jim here, in SW Louisiana. LONG time forum member, but I haven’t posted in years! Just acquired this CPO 2016 F-Type about three weeks ago:

It’s a ‘base’ V-6, but with all the bells & whistles. It’s absolutely pristine, with under 11,000 miles on it, and I consider that I got it at a very good price. Unfortunately, though, the Nav system hasn’t worked since I got it, and it’s been in the shop for the last two+ weeks with no success so far! :rage:

Other than that, I sure love the car!

1 Like

Jim,

Beautiful car, congratulations! And welcome to the F-Type forum!

Gunnar

Enjoy it to the max! At least you can drive yours now. Lot’s of snow here for a couple more months. And currently-30°C.

1 Like

But…but…the sun is shining!

:wink:

1 Like

This is my F-type, 2015 S, Sapphire with Cirrus interior, extended leather. Then I did my first oil change and took a picture with my eType in the background, a 1968 2+2, Opalescent Silver Blue with Dark Blue interior…This year at Hope Lodge will be fun!

2 Likes

Gorgeous car(s), welcome to the F-Type forum!

Gunnar

1 Like

Nice car sir ! …

Good looking motor. Mine is the same exterior color. A blast to drive.
Congratulations

Are you happy with your covered headlight conversion?

Mixed feelings. I think they make the S3 look a lot better than original, but they are not easy to install.

Been on the E-Type forum before, but now decided to join in with the F-Types, too. But mine has been so good, I don’t really have much to discuss:)… Purchased it in Dec. 2013, and just passed 30k miles on the odometer. Mainly just use it on the weekends or track days at Laguna Seca. <

>

2 Likes

Welcome! I love the color combination on your F-Type!

Yes, I’ve always been a sucker for BRG and Tan interiors…

1 Like

My juxtaposition…

Here is our recently acquired 2016 F Type S Convertible. 12,000 miles. It is now a stable mate to our 1970 E Type OTS. (Not our House)

5 Likes

Gorgeous! The F-Type looks so good in that color (but then again, I may be a little biased). :blush:

Gunnar

2014 F-type S. Purchased new, daily driver, still smiling!

3 Likes

Beautiful! What color is that, orange or red?