How to make a XJ6 3.4 Engine look like and fit a MK2

Well my new Toy , Tool come yesterday , I plan on removing the Engine and fitting the other one from underneath the car , last time I did it I just used 2 jacks !
So got this off e-bay , made in China , delivered for £120 , just need it to lift engine off the engine mounts , then lower it to the floor , then lift the other engine off the engine stand (another e-bay buy ) to the floor , then lift it up to fit the engine mounts in the car .
They want £15-20 a week to hire a Crain !

The Crane I got had full instructions , bolt size diagram , and is identical to the one on youtube
What I did do was take the wheel bolts out, and packed them out with Grease , and packed Grease in to the ball bearings .

Watch that your front wheels don’t start lifting when you are loaded and have an assistant just in case bad things happen. DO NOT try to bump sideways with a load on board. Just how much do our transmissions and engines weigh in total; observe those limitations and give a leeway when lifting. We call those cranes “Cherry Pickers” here in the US of A!

Gerard

Just watched the video and noticed the front wheels move around which is a great feature. Bend Pak is a good lift company in my experience. I bought one of their Ranger Hydraulic cars lifts which we really like and it has double safety bars which is nice.

Gerard

Thanks for the Tips Gerard , plan is to do just straight lifts and lowering , no real moving about !