HRB fitting to bellhousing, Rough Dimensions

Hi Folks. Still in the throes of stuffing an annular release hydraulic TO bearing into the 4.2 bell, with some not-so-forgiving machining in the offing. Mr. Crespin has been so good as to offer up some rough measurements from a specimen he had handy but am hoping that there are others out there in the stage where the engine is assembled and the trans is ready to bolt up, before the bell is attached to the block. Stock type flywheel & clutch sandwich, preferred (later years exposed fingers type clutch pressure plate vs single rub block type, at back of pressure plate, ok). (my engine still in car) Per attached marked-up pdf I pulled from the internet, I am looking at A to B, and A to C, and with a little math and measuring of what I have in hand, I can figure B to C as I have my new pressure plate and disc bolted to the proposed new Fidanza stock sized flywheel (oddly enough my wife, the smartest person I know, put algebra into perspective the other day and it made so much sense that we often have to figure out an unknown factor, from surrounding knowns, more often that we realize). Whatever portions of the compilation measurement, from the rear of the block face, out, that you can provide could very well be helpful to get me into the realm.
Anybody out there in this condition of assembly that could put straight edge and a measuring device to these surfaces, would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Huff
69 2+2

Jag block with clutch measuring.pdf (136.7 KB)

I can give you A to B, but its a 3.4 with standard flywheel.
It should be close.

Super.

Much thanks,
Huff

Huff
58 mm , or 2 5/16 inch

Wonderful. The XK block and much of the goodies didn’t change much for many years, such that your measurement should be close.

The other dimension that will be key is from the back of the bell, thru the big hole, inside to the top of the diaphragm fingers, if anybody had their bell on, without trans box, I would love to get their dimension and relaying which pressure plate they have (flat “rub face” on fingers, open fingers, 3-fingered type) so I can discern from mine, if need be.

Thanks again!
Huff
69 2+2