I could put this in the Motorcycle Forum, but....!

It’s a V12… holy hell, such mastery!!!

2 Likes

The man is an absolute genius, what he can make in his garage is unbelievable. And so unassuming. Check out his Honda 6 cylinder race replica.

1 Like

After watching this I am stunned. (In a good way) I am impressed by his tools, or rather lack of tools. I realize that I was watching something surreal when he started cutting that cylinder head with a hacksaw. (Smile)

2 Likes

That makes two of us, Bernard!

I mean, I think I know how engines are built and how they work fairly well, but I simply don’t think I would know how to do all this! Nor would I think of it in the first place…!

And we all know how hard it is to cut a straight line with a hacksaw! As to making the camshafts… brilliant

2 Likes

I have a Kawasaki KZ1300 6 cylinder as well as a Honda CBX 6 cylinder. The complexity of the stock KZ1300 engine is already overwhelming let alone turning it into a V12…Crazy!
Thanks for posting
bikes

1 Like

Nice. The CBX was a BIG deal when it came out, we all raced down to the Honda dealer to see the first one. The Kawasaki never seemed to have the same impact.

2 Likes

I had seen a few of his videos, and always enjoy them and how he can give the feeling such transformations were easy-ish
The fact he says that adjusting the timing on the V12 was a nightmare says a lot…

3 Likes