I bought a set of high and low beam LCD cob headlight units. These run $24.96 USD on eBay and are of decent quality (I bought some just like them for my Lincon Town Car and they work extremely well). They,
- are brighter than the old Halogen lamps.
- Draw less current
- Enjoy a 60,000-hour lifespan,
- Illuminate signposts/signs and painted road marks more effectively.
- These will cost less in the long run because they’ll outlast Halogen bulbs by at least 10 times.
- They’ll keep me safer because I’ll be less likely to “overdrive” my headlights.
What’s not to appreciate?