In need of fuel tank

Hi, I’m from Montenegro, a sall country in Europe. I have Jaguar XJ-S v12 coupe from 1984. My car was in fire accudent and my fuel tank is gone. Do you know anywhere in Europe where i can buy a good fuel tank?

Barrat’s has them new:

https://www.sngbarratt.com/uk/#!/English/FindParts/Families/XJS/7/37/11007/4105/1/10/1

1 Like

Thanks man, saved my life😀

1 Like

I bought a tank from SNG late last year. Seemed like a very good replica. It installed no problem, everything hooked up perfect. Make sure you get correct year, they are not all the same.

I got mine from their US store, but they are based in the UK, so even better for you.

Vesko,
Welcome!
My wife and I visited Montenegro several years on a Mediterranean cruise and had a wonderful time. We climbed the “Ladder of Kotor” to the top and the view was spectacular.

It must be very unusual to own an XJ-S in your country.

Please post back when you need help. We have owned and driven our 1990 XJ-S convertible for 14 years now and I have successfully completed a lot of repairs, servicing, and restoration tasks myself. If you need help just ask and I will try to help, as others have already done.

Paul

I’m aware of that, thanks for mentioning that😀

Thank you for your reply Paul. My XJ-S is one of two in Montenegro. I’m grateful for every help you offer. I hope you will visit Montenegro again.