In search of brake accumulator and ball for 94

Systems shot need replacement parts

Here we go with the Teeves braking systems, again! I have a 92 XJS and went through that whole thing about what was wrong, and the parts you are seeking have little or nothing to do with why the system is not working. I do hope you will take the time to listen to others before spending lots of money and becoming more frustrated.

I’m all ears but what is truly my solution beyond conversion? I have all those notes already

I have an accumulator motor and ball from my '89 XJS.
I’m converting to vac brakes for a 5 speed conversion.
The motor and ball work well.
Make an offer.
Rob

Rob that’s great I’ve thought of doing the same but in the meantime I appreciate that so much. My email is mfontana615@gmail.com or by phone 6157954821 I’d prefer you set the price and I’ll gladly pay the additional shipping if you not in the middle Tennessee area :pray:t3::pray:t3:

That system has an ECU of sorts, and they are famous for going out due to a bad solder joint on the board, and some have been successful at fixing them. Like so many others in this group, I am opting for the retro-fit of the earlier vacuum brake system

Used part for the accumulator = NO. Consider reading here:

Your braking problems may be found elsewhere, and many people change the ‘ball’ with no good results. If I keep the car, I will rip all that stuff out and replace it with good, old fashioned parts that work.