Not that it really matters, but I do have a XKE, but I am posting a question here as I need your help on an XJS question.
I am mulling over getting a project car (TVR) that has a diff from a 1986 XJS S/N SAJNV5845FC120610 installed and I would like to have inboard brakes, and have a few questions:
- Did XJS’s come with inboard brakes?
- Are they much the same as the E type? I’m familiar with?
- I’m not sure how many holes are on the flanges of this XJS diff, are they all four bolt?
- Any idea from the S/N of the car it came out of if it is a posi or not, and the gear ratio?
- Any idea what I would expect to pay for a set of used ones?
- Any other thoughts would be appreciated!
Thanks all, Pat