Indy 2023...wheee!

Check’s in the mail…:crazy_face:

1 Like

Indy cars when it was USAC raced a high banked oval I believe in The Michigan 400. The high g forces wreaked havoc in the cars as well as the drivers.

They raced a high banked NASCAR track in Texas with g forces so high drivers were almost blacking out.

In certain race venues, there really does exist, “too damn fast.”

Another instance…

1 Like

Can I cash it? Getting ready to put the boat in the water for the first time since the summer of 2021. Gonna need about 150 gallons of gas! :flushed:

1 Like

I have used Michelin Defenders on my Lincoln Town Car for many years and am very satisfied with the ride quality.

I had two Michelin front tires on a sport bike in the 80s delaminate at highway speeds. I was fortunate in that the second time I was prepared as it came apart very quickly. Will never use Michelins on a bike.

It’s only ten bucks…:smirk:

1 Like

Thank you, brethren! No contribution is too small here at the Atwood Street Church of Mike! :joy:

1 Like

I would be lying, if I said this didn’t make me a little bit itchy… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After watching the Monaco GP where the track is so squeezed that 2 cars cannot fit beside each other throughout most of a lap, it is funny watching these small cars on such a huge track. They were running 4 wide at one point and there was room for a few others to squeeze in there too.

1 Like