Intake side ribbed cam cover

I am looking for a reasonably-priced intake side ribbed cam cover, the kind that has the Jaguar logo cast into it. Any particular vintage will be fine, and all I ask is that not be bent or broken! Please PM me if you have one.

@Robert_Laughton… any lying around?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I have a pair off of a 1971 XJ 6, from what I remember they are straight but need to be re painted. I will only sell as a pair because 1 only isn’t much good for me. If you want me to round them up and get a few pics I will as soon as the sun comes up, they’re out in 1 of my sheds. They will be priced right, Thank You, Jim.

1 Like

I PMed you to set up details… thanks!