Interior conversion

Stephen, forgot to ask. Any interest in a hardtop for your cabriolet? Have a fairly nice hardtop with all mounting hardware. Don’t want it. Hardly ever put the soft top up, so really don’t want a hardtop for my driver.
Harry Price

Got almost everything pulled this weekend. Found a box for the parcel shelf (I think, haven’t checked fit yet). I’m thinking of a wardrobe box from U-Haul for the hardtop. They are heavily built and about the right size. Should have everything ready to ship no later than this weekend. Will keep you posted.

PS Saved all hardware as I removed it, and pitched it into a small box. So you should have everything you need in that regard.
Harry Price

Will you be able to get everything into one box ?

Doubt a cardboard box would be stout enough to hold the entire mess. going for two boxes. If I can do one, I will. But doubt it can be done. If I had an industrial shipping dept sure. This is a back yard operation. Harry Price

Stephen,
Everything is boxed and ready to ship. Please forward cashiers check or money order for $751.33. That includes insurance for $700.
$450 for hardtop, cabriolet rear parcel shelf assembly complete, & seat belts.$301.33 quoted from Greyhound 1each 60 lb package 1each 95 lb package
I tried UPS, but was unable to better the Greyhound prices. If you can, let me know.
ThanksHarry PricePO Box 374Rose Hill, KS 67133

Harry,

I’ll have to get a bank money order. That will happen Monday and I’ll get
it right into the mail. If I recall correctly, Greyhound will notify me
when the items come in.

Stephen

Thanks, Stephen. I’m on business travel Mon the 24th, returning Friday the 28th. If the MO is here by Sat morning, I’ll get things shipped out Sat, otherwise, likely to be Monday May 1.
Harry Price

I would love to see the photos of your rear seat delete once your done. I am in the process of swapping out the complete and frankly rather rough original interior with a much nicer one in a much nicer colour but still feel the back seats to be extraneous

1 Like

Harry,

E-mail me at sjniznik@msn.com. All of our correspondence is posting to
Jaglovers. I prefer some privacy when it comes to my business dealings.

Stephen

Well said Stephen . wouldenjoy seeing photos when you finish, best JW

I will surely do so.