iPace workshop manual/ CD Rom 2020

Does anyone know whether there is a workshop manual available for the new 2020 iPace? We have done 20,000km in ours so far and a few minor problems incl wheel alignment. Jag dealer who sold it to us new has no iPace knowledge and first scheduled service is three years away! I have had Jags for 40 years and always had the manuals and tech specs to do my own work where I could. Jag-lovers has always been great too. I like to know how things work and am particularly interested in the motor/transmission/diff four wheel drive setup.

Check the I pace forum I posted in the “Juddering” thread.

PLUG and PLAY…….
Believe me there is nothing you can touch or do………NOTHING.
I loved driving it as you might know but there were no incentives in the states.
My dealer knew nothing and because the technology is so cutting edge and CHANGING every day.
They keep everything under wraps.
I LOVE THEM BUT IF YOU SAW HOW THEY PREP TO WORK ON ONE…….YOU WOULDNT.
Hint wear HEAVY RUBBER SHOES unless you want a perm.
Ok you can play with the tire pressures :slight_smile:

1 Like

On modern cars, I’m beginning to think I’m unqualified for that.

:grin:

Thanks for the very useful iPace forum link, where I found this article which answered my motor/drivetrain question and also shows that the transmission will still need an oil change one day.
I have not found a factory service manual yet though.

https://autotechreview.com/technology/propulsion-system-of-the-new-jaguar-i-pace

John
Just enjoy the ride…
When working on these cars
They create a SAFE ZONE
Corded off and a second person needs to hold a carbon fiber hook so in the even the mechanic is shocked they can pull his chard body off the car
I’m not kidding
I love love love the ipace
Don’t F with it

Still no luck with finding an official iPace workshop/repair manual. However here is an excellent overview of the front and rear suspension system. There is also a link in there to a similar view of the Porsche Taycan 800v suspension for those of you interested in comparison.

Interesting:,one clear indication that brakes/braking is thought of, radically differently, is that the fairly large brakes are referred to as to as “modest.”

Nice looking stuff.