Jag Gurus in Los Angeles or Valley area

Have this Realm C type that needs some work and I am looking for a shop in the Los Angeles ca or Valley area that really knows these replicas… thx

Brakes, a small oil leak, and general going over. New build with 200 miles but has some issues.

thx a lot!

Hey Blair, Welcome to the forum. Almost e-mailed you yesterday (we met on Facebook)… Had a great drive on Mulholland.

Steve’s Jaguar in Canoga Park is THE place to go. He’s the man. Reasonable rates (all things considered), very honest, and most importantly, he know’s his stuff.

Busy shop so you have to make an appointment, but couldn’t recommend more.

Hi there!

I had met a guy at Pierce who said Thompson British Car in Nortridage also very bright. Any word on his shop as a 2nd choice?

thx m illion
Blair

I don’t know them, but I’m certainly not an authority. There’s also a guy in the Westlake/TO area who does amazing work. I met him at one of the British Car meets, but haven’t been to his shop.

Called Steves this morning. He he is out today His asst said they only work on REAL jags. I asked him to speak with Steve when he’s better

thx

1 Like

If that was George, I’d recommend swinging by sometimes. Steve will likely take one look at the Realm and be fine with it. Will try and find the Westlake guy for you. He’s a little less of a traditionalist and does some pretty nifty fuel injection work.

1 Like

Phillip

Harry moved his operation to Austin, TX.

I’m sure you’re thinking of him. He’s extremely knowledgeable (the EFI mention made me think of Harry).

His new company name is E Type America. Used to be West Coat E Type.

Best of luck.

1 Like

That’s exactly who I was thinking of. Met him at the British car meet a couple of years ago. I guess that’s why I haven’t heard back from him! Thanks!

Might be able to help
PM me please