[CANCELLED] Jag parts listing

(Include at least one picture)

![IMG_0002|386x500](upload://48ACChpHdjVtXa3jM9BRBZ8TRIb.jpeg

Description: JAG PARTS LISTING

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: ROPAJ@ATT.NET

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer Assumes

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service

I will take the following parts.

Cone,
Cam bearing set
Arp studs and head bolts
Chain Tensioner
Valve Set
Valve springs
Exhaust Gaskets

You will be shipping to Novi, MI 48375

Let me the total and payment style. I can send paypal if you take it.

Regards,
Rick

| 66ROP36
November 16 |

• | - |

(Include at least one picture)

![IMG_0002|386x500](upload://48ACChpHdjVtXa3jM9BRBZ8TRIb.jpeg

Description: JAG PARTS LISTING

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: ROPAJ@ATT.NET

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer Assumes

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service

I accept pay pal , let me get together and check weight and package size , I also noted my used listing is not shown probably get back a little later have to make a run

Looked over the used parts. Could you send me a picture of the water outlet ?

Thanks
Rick

Yes I can would you like me to send it directly to your mobile phone ?

Will be tomorrow before I get done Thanks

Which model/year of Jag are these parts off of? :confused:

Mainly '67 E Types 4.2 but there are some for V12 and 3.8 parts. Some parts will also fit sedans of the era and of course all E Types

I could use the 3.8 chain damper

is this the proper piece you are looking for ?

Yes it is what I’m looking for.

ok is there anything else also your address for shipping
I have been using USPS flat rate $10.40 (has tracking number)unless I can find cheaper because of small size

That will do it. I’ll send my address in a private message.

Sorry for the misleading confusion for the total for the damper as the total should be $20.40 for part and shipping.
When I get to the post office and I can get a cheaper rate than the flat rate box by using a smaller box I will reimburse you

Have not received your address yet

ROPAJ@ATT.NET
or text to my phone 901-832-4212

Sorry for the misleading confusion for the total for the damper as the total should be $20.40 for part and shipping.
When I get to the post office and I can get a cheaper rate than the flat rate box by using a smaller box I will reimburse you