Jag Parts supplier issue

I’m having some problems with my US supplier of jag parts, and I wonder if this is an anomaly or whether others are having similar issues. I’ve been buying most of my stuff for my xk120, Mk2 and e-types from SNG Barratt over the years because they seem to have the broadest inventory and best prices. I get some from XKs unlimited, and a smattering from elsewhere. My orders from SNG in the last couple years have been increasingly incomplete, late, and with high shipping charges. The $500 order that I finally got yesterday took 12 days to arrive (promised 3 day UPS shipped “today”), not the promised free shipping, but better than the online quote of $150 for one smallish box of misc small parts, and was missing 18 invoiced items that were charged $128.32. I’ve sent a list to their agent as he requested, and am waiting to hear back about a refund. They did include in my package without invoice or charge a clutch master cylinder. The agent seemed unconcerned and offered for me to return the whole order and start over. This with my e-type already occupying my lift for two weeks. I am not one to ignore the fact that anyone can have a bad day, but are others having similar experiences? Any other recommended suppliers?

Talk to Tony Lee: your experience is unlike ANY I have ever had from SNG.

Tony will make it right.

SNG is notoriously slower than others but as you said, better prices. Had 4 for 4 wrong items from their
West coast competitor!

Ok, thanks. The rep that I spoke to earlier called me back and said that they will make it right. I’ll only post again if they don’t come through.

I have had reasonably good luck with the U.S. suppliers but not so much with some in England. I am currently waiting for new rear bumpers for my 140 and a new fuel tank for my 420. Both orders are over 3 months old. One of the suppliers had delivered in the past and the other is somewhat unknown. The biggest difference between the suppliers here in the states and those abroad is that here they don’t charge me until they ship.