Jag related small/hobby business for sale

***CLASSIC CAR PARTS SMALL HOBBY/BUSINESS FOR SALE***

Offering for sale my small business/hobby which I operate part-time out of my garage.

Small number (2) unique items with no competition. In business over 15 years. Firmly established with one of the largest foreign car catalogs, purchasing continuously for over 11 years.

Potential for increased growth through more marketing and promotion.

If you are handy with simple projects and looking for something that is fun and profitable, this might be for you. No special equipment needed. Basic skills with a drill and bench grinder are all you need.

Sale includes vendor contacts info, dies, components, assembly instructions, and some finished product.

If you are serious and are capable of investing less than 5 thousand dollars, please contact me.

Chuck (mailto:adtrux2020-businesssale@yahoo.com).

Asking price (if selling): TBD

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling): NA

Willing to ship worldwide? NA

–
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I smell a possible Shark Tank moment coming up. :smile:

Are you willing to disclose what the parts are and the financials?

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.
Items are custom cupholder sets which replace the ashtrays in many classic Jags. Have sold on eBay and elsewhere, but currently exclusively through Moss Motors.
Sale in 2021 little less than 2k at wholesale. Potential for increased sales with marketing and promotion-which I have done none of recently.

1 Like

Thanks Chuck. I’m not interested but knowing more about the business my stimulate someone else’s interest.

Wha the heck? YER retired…:slight_smile:

With less spare time than when I was working for the man.

3 Likes

I keep working 5 days a week because the honey dos will be 7 days.

And likely, not compensated.

:confused:

1 Like