Jaguar attic parts sale

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Jaguar parts new used mostly E Type

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: ROPAJ@ATT.NET

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer assumes

Willing to ship worldwide? Possible

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Interested in:
Brake spreader 9750. $20
Front anti-roll bar w brackets…$50
Dist cap push in JLM9524. $15
Water Pump flange…$5

$90.00 plus shipping.

PM sent

yes these are available

please give address and will calculate shipping

Thanks Robert Prior

| jagman66E TimG
March 24 |

• | - |

Interested in:
Brake spreader 9750. $20
Front anti-roll bar w brackets…$50
Dist cap push in JLM9524. $15
Water Pump flange…$5

$90.00 plus shipping.

PM sent

I sent address to your email.

Shipping best way Fed Ex $16.25 cheapest. I will make a box to hold the sway bar other parts
any other questions or parts

Thanks

Bobby Prior

Bobby,
Sounds good. How would you like payment?

pay pal ROPAJ@ATT.NET

Will ship Monday and send you tracking #

pay pal ROPAJ@ATT.NET

1 Like

Will ship Monday and send you tracking #

pay pal ROPAJ@ATT.NET

Looks like a lot of stuff, and I have a late series one 2+2 and need a few things. I would like to come down and look over what you have. I just bought my car, and have not looked it over completely yet, but some obvious things are tired or missing. I am in Hopkinsville, Ky, so I have no idea how far away you are.

Ron, looking at the FedEx Tracking receipt above, he is in Collierville, TN.

Ron: Collierville is close to Memphis, about 225 miles from you

Can I still help you ?

I was just letting Ronald know where you were from his earlier question

Yes, this is Ron Stephenson in Hopkinsville, Ky I have looked over my car, and it looks like I need the upper steering column, or the parts to make it right again, and I want to replace the power steering rack with a manual one. Do you have anything like that, or can you tell me if you know anyone who sells used parts? Any and all help greatly appreciated. stephensonron49@yahoo.com 270 987 8603 Car is a late 67 model with open headlights.2+2

Thanks, my browser seems to be mixing up and whatever to the Jag lovers site replies and request

Exact same car as mine!

Goes to show; you never know! Mine needs a few things, but first I need to straighten out the steering and get rid of the power stuff. I will need a manual rack, and a complete upper steering column assembly, as this one wobbles. Odometer shows 44,000 but title says 71,000, but we know some things don’t always work on Jags.No matter, as I now have one back in the garage!

I no longer have any steering parts
Jaguar Heaven in California 209-942-4524

Loose wobble steering wheel can be C23593 / C23592 bushings in steering column