Jaguar Autobook One service manual all models 1946-48

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):
$nz75.00 +p&p
Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling): unknown

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

Jaguar 1 1/2, 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 litre workshop manual covering both RHD and LHD over 120 pages including electrical wiring diagrams.
Selling on behalf of the Jaguar Drivers Club Auckland

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi,

I am interested to buy the manual. Do you have an idea of how much it would cost to ship it to Germany ( postal code 21385 in Lower Saxony ) ?

Kind Regards

Harald Schnieder

Hi Harold as best as I can work it out on the post office web site it looks as though the postage will be around $nz25.00
As we are in stage three lockdown at present and I am in the ‘over 70’ age group I would not be able to confirm for a couple of weeks but would be happy to hold for you if this is acceptable?

Dear Robin,

I am not in a hurry. Please take your time and let me know when you are ready.

Kind Regards

Harald

Hi Harald. Looks like I’ll be able to get the manual off to you shortly.
Can you let me know your delivery address please?

Cheers Robin

Hi Robin,

sorry for my late response. The system did not notify me earlier or I was distracted by all the Corona shit.

My address is:

Harald Schnieder
Knoops Kamp 3
21385 Amelinghausen
Germany

Kind Regards

Harald

Hi Harold, I’ll get things moving this end.
What’s the best way for you to deposit the monies to me? Paypal?

Hi Robin,

paypal would be fine for me.

Harald

Have sent PM…