Jaguar E-Type Front and Rear Suspensions AS Removed 30years ago

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I parted out a 1968 2+2 25+ Years ago Saved these indoors for that long. I am selling out so ALL That I have been and will be listing and selling needs to find a good home. 1 Complete Rear Suspension AS Pictured $2,000.00, 1 Complete Front Suspension WITH 2 Steering Racks, 1 With Lower Steering Shaft, $2,000.00 For All. I will include mounting brackets as well.

Asking price (if selling): AS Listed in Description

Contact information: my1956jag@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer Pick-up prefered, I can crate for a small fee and ship from 3 miles away

Willing to ship worldwide? AT YOUR COST

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Would you sell just a steering rack? I’m in IL
Thanks!
Tim

Tim, attached are a few pics of 1 that I will sell, do you need the sway bar and or the lower steering shaft? $200.00 for the rack as pictured, $75.00 each for the other mentioned items. Let me know what you think, if interested I’ll need a shipping address so that I can figure costs. Thank You, Jim.