Jaguar E-Type parts, Series I & II, ALL MUST GO!

(Include at least one picture)

Series 2 bonnet nearly complete missing the underpan. I have N.O.S. air damns, and headlight panels., extra fender, As well as chrome, sidelights,etc. $4,500.00 for all.

MANY Series 2 parts available, 2+2 and coupe.

Series 1 E- Type bonnet componets, $1,500.00 FOR ALL

Series 1 & 2 E- Type rear hatches 1 tinted not heated $350.00, 1 Tinted and Heated $450.00. MUCH, MUCH More AVALBLE, Please let me know your needs, Jim.

Description: AS Above

Asking price (if selling): As Above

Contact information: Please PM

Cost of shipping (if selling): TBD

Willing to ship worldwide? Your Cost

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi, I have a Series 1 4.2 that needs some sheet metal. Do you have a complete driver’s floor, a trunk floor, a drivers side door skin ? Also would you sell the Series 1 front valence shown in one of your pictures?* Shipping would be to WA 98230.
Cheers, Hugh

1 Like

I can’t tell from the pics, but I’m looking for a boot lid and radio console for a SII OTS with AC

Hello, Very sorry but I do not have any OTS Parts available. I do have a lot of Series 1&2 Coupe and 2+2 still available. I might even start on my 3.8L collection soon, Thank You, Jim.

Hi James, do you have any clean rust free series one coupe doors, (NOT 2+2)

Garth, Sorry all coupe doors are gone, I do have a pair of '69 2+2 doors available in case someone else reading this needs a set, Jim.

Thanks for your response and have a great day :pray:t5:

Hi James do you have the parcel trays that go under the dash foe 2+2’s?

Do you have shoulder belt mount bolts? ( thin head, domed)

If you have any of these I also would be interested. Please PM me if you do.

Dan, I do have them in original used condition, not perfect but very usable for a driver. I’ll take $40.00 for the pair plus shipping. Let me know, Thank You, Jim.

Pictures are not real clear due to the lighting conditions, they are not broken up.

Hello, I do have these available, please see the pictures and let me know what you think. I am thinking $10.00 each, Thank You, Jim.

Sorry they are not the best pictures, there is also available 4 seat rail slider posts if anyone needs them.

Do you have a fuel filter with or without the glass bowl?

Fred, I do have a few of them available in case someone else reading this needs 1 as well. I’ll take $50.00, this is shipping included U.S. lower 48. I just saw 1 on ebay for $95 plus shipping. Please let me know, Jim.

I just found mine. I thought it was lost at the platers.

I will let you know if I need anything else.

Regards,

Fred

Do you have a good passenger side (usa) front fender for a ser 1 (1967) ? May need a center hood panel also but shipping may be prohibitive?

Hello, I do have a right front fender (left side also), it is Not Perfect but very workable. along the seam where the inner panels attach there is a small section that needs to be fixed. It would be hid by the mounting flange when fixed. See Pics, I am selling out of ALL MY JAGUAR Stuff, I will be willing to take $375.00 plus shipping. Please let me know, Jim.

Could you post clear pics of those bolts? Are they for seat/shoulder belt?

Any details on the steering wheel in the first pic? Looks like a thicker than standard rim?

Brandon, It is a 16" wheel, using calipers I get where there are no indentations for fingers it is 1.020, where the fingers go it is .900. Hope that this helps you, Jim.