Jaguar Heritage Museum/British Motor Museum Trip

I was in the UK for last two weeks and had the opportunity to pop by the Jaguar Heritage Museum/British Motor Museum complex. Absolutely fantastic place for us gear heads. While there I noticed that even the 77RW OTS marked it’s territory!

It’s a feature, not a bug!!!

2 Likes

+1

Great place to visit. A friendly and very knowledgable fellow was willing to answer my questions. Too much on display to list here. A D-Type was there, a few of royals automobiles. Of course E‘s. I enjoyed seeing Landrover‘s HUE166. A Morgan club had a meeting of some sort on the day, so the parking lot in itself was fun. Plan a visit if you are in the area. At least half a day.

Martin

I agree. A must visit for all of us.
The XK70 tour visited both the Heritage and the Classic Center. This continuation XKSS had a few appropriate oil drips. You have to appreciate the historical accuracy,
I need to upload some XK70 photos. It was really fun. The cars, the hill climb, the scenery, and the best people. Our lavender grey XK120 is on its way back to the US now.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I love how the Heritage cars are well used drivers and not static museum pieces. Will never forget my visit on Browns Lane in 2009 a few days after Goodwood when a bunch of them were being fired up for a trip to Reims for another event. Neat to see that mine does not seem to leak any more than 77RW

David
68 E-type FHC

Yes, cars might not be on display due to them being out and about. I love it not being a static display.