Jaguar miracle!

Well it’s been over 10 days since a topic has been created which must mean that not one XJ40 owner has had ANY problems with their car !

Could this truly be a JAGUAR MIRACLE

1 Like

Or, being a pesimist a little short on miracles … Every topic has already been covered on the forum and the answers to any problem are all found in the archives!

1 Like

Hi Bryan, how’s that Fiat treating you ?

That sounds a bit like Charles H. Duell who in 1889 as the Commissioner of US patent office is widely quoted as having stated that the patent office would soon shrink in size, and eventually close, because… “ Everything that can be invented has been invented .”

Running like a top - no problems except controlling the 875 cc of raw power! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm …

53 cubic inches. I think my electric tooth brush has more power than that. But then again I do have very white teeth :mask:

1 Like

… not to mention the neck snapping 63 ft-lbs of torques!

Yes it can be a handfull for the inexperienced driver - but, hey! averaging near 40 mpg it is an economical vehicle for collecting spares to mend broken down Jaguars!

1 Like

Rim shot and Touché:)

My grandpa had a Fiat 850 rear engine monster. White with black vinyl interior. He loved it very much.

I saw a picture of this online. modified with twin turbos and a supercharger !

I believe he said It boosted the standard 65 HP all the way up to 66.

Wow! Those headlamps/spots have more power than that!

My unmodified twinair (as the name suggests) already has a couple of turbos as standard and contrary to the scurilous comments on this forum boasts from its 875cc engine 84 BHP and 107 ft-lbs of torque.

I know you guys are not used to such power (unless your AJ6 is firing on all six cylinders for a change) but for nipping down to the pub, the Fiat is the perfect mode of transport ('cos my wife drives it!)

2 Likes

…rude.

:joy::joy::joy:

… she the DD? :grimacing:

No not really, I’m kidding - I do all of my drinking at home

1 Like