Jaguar MK VII - MK IX WOODWORK & TOOL KITS

(Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

I have available a nearly complete set of wood for 7’s -9’s, missing the glove box surrounds and 1 box. The dash top does have some water staining on it. The glove boxes I purchased and did not think that coming from down under they were for a Right Hand Model, They are very nice. I’ll take $175.00 for the 2 glove boxes by them self and for they woodwork package I’ll go $650.00 WILL NOT DIVIDE. I do have a few single pieces of wood as well that I’ll sell 1 at a time. Please let me know your needs. I also have MANY More parts from 4 MK VII’s I parted out years ago.

Nearly complete tool kits missing BOTH sets of box wrenches, spark plug, 1 bulb. HARD to find a more complete set at this price. $1,100.00 with out the brace and tire irons. If you want those also add $75.00 more.
Contact information: please message me

Cost of shipping (if selling): TBD

Willing to ship worldwide? at your cost

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this serv