[SOLD] Jaguar MK10 420G ventilator vacuum unit NOS

(Include at least one picture)

Description: For sale us a new old stock vacuum unit for the scuttle ventilator aka vent door fwd of the windshield. I bought it with the hopes of adapting it to my 420 compact sedan. Found out it will not fit. P/N is BD.21076. I paid $230.00 with shipping from Europe. I’d like to keep the box.

Asking price (if selling): $50

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

When I look in the Spare Parts Catalogue (for the 4,2 Mk10I see it listed as BD27385…
Yours might be for the 3.8 Mk10 !?!?
Or did the 420G have a different one?
Peder

Don’t know. I’m probably stuck with an expensive part I can’t use.

I’ve got my dash all torn apart in the 4.2 Mk10 and just dismounted that piece today (mine is working fine). It appears the same as the one you advertise except mine doesn’t have the bend in the shaft that yours does. The two screw mount looks the same. It should work fine for the Mk10/420G, but you would need to clip the tip of the rod to go in the pinch block that holds it to the ventilator rod.

Good to know. I’d sell this new one for $40 plus postage.

You have an exceedingly rare part there :grinning:

fits MKX 3.8L LHD see chassis nums, they changed it on later 3.8L

I wonder how many of those 177 cars are still on the road

(might be adaptable to other models I suspect)

Still available. I don’t need this part. It’s a shame to have it laying around.