Jaguar Owners Association (1955 to 1957) Articles Online - Jaguar Journal

I’ve owned an XK140 MC for 6 years, and have recently started collecting some XK memorabilia. I recently picked up about 80% of the Jaguar Journal magazines published by the JOA. As luck would have it, the JOA did not copyright the magazines. So I scanned the magazines and then created a separate pdf for each of article I thought would be of interest to XK fans. The articles cover numerous topics, including race tuning an XK engine, repairing a fuel pump, working on carbs, and a variety of other solutions to problems that the original owners encountered on a day to day basis. I built a website to make it easy to access the JOA articles:

MyXK140 website

The website includes pics of my XK 140 of course. But the website also includes some fantastic photos of XK’s shot by Joseph Wherry, the author of The Jaguar Story (1967). The Wherry stuff is really neat, and I’ll create a separate post regarding my Wherry photos.

Thanks

Russ

1 Like

Should have added this to my original post…

I would like to complete my digital set of JOA’s Jaguar Journal Magazines. Here is what I am missing:

Jan - April
June - Sept
December

June - August

I would be happy to either buy or borrow any of the above magazines.

Thanks,

Russ