Jaguar parts for interior

I’m searching the left under Dash Cover Panel for my Daimler '87 (i think bec1529-2)…but I found only some used part in USA. Where can I ask or search for this item? Some suggestion?

Max,

I think e-bay will be your only source unless someone on this forum is breaking a car with that part available.

There will also be an INTERIOR trim code to match the color.

bob

sure, I read right when take away this panel but I understand my color skin interior is “magnolia”

This is another part that really should be reproduced. The knee bolsters are the earlier cars are very prone to warpage and often fit poorly. I’m even toying with the idea of locating a vinyl covering that matches and making my own bolster out of fiberglass. For now though, that will have to stay on my list of potential future projects.

I have been thinking of using a heat gun to soften and reshape them.

My coachbuilder told me the same…next week we begin to work on the ch car.

If either of you try the heat gun idea, could you let us know how it works? With few options available, that might be the best possible fix.

Sure…i Will post Photos before and After…

I have a 92 Majestic and the passenger knee bolster was badly warped. I did use a heat gun and got it to about 95% restored to its original shape. I was scared to go further and it is okay for now but takes away from a pristine vehicle. I doubt that we’ll ever see them reproduced. If enough people wanted them I would take a shot at reproducing them. Someone else might too. The demand is the key factor.

Stephen