Jaguar parts for sale

I have quite a few Jag parts for sale
A good running MK2 3.4 green head long block engine $700
An XK120 transmission $1000.
A series 2 air filter system complete $ 500
Series one XKE triple carb set in goo condition $2500 or best offer
Series one distributor $150. Too many repeat parts not needed. Please text me if interested.

1 Like

Hi Garth, this needs to be in the classifieds section please, if you have the pen icon on the header of your post use that to move to the For sale Forum.

Garth,
Is the S2 air filter system for the two Stromberg’s or triple SU’s?
Paul

Hi Paul, I have both Stromberg and SU. The SU system is a bit more than the other,Are you interested in any of the filter housings?

Hi Robin, I thought I did it when posting; however I just saw the pen icon and changed the section, hopefully it was done correctly. Have a good day…

1 Like

Hello,

Are the triple carb set SU’s? does it come with the manifold? Will it fit my series two 4.2?

Thx

Hello Eric, yes they are are a complete set of triple SU’s carbs with manifolds and they will fit the 4.2.
Garth…

Hi Garth
I just saw your post while I am looking for a RHD Steering Idler (XK120).
Do you have by chance such an item?
Best Regards
Lukas

Hello Lukas, that’s a needle in the hay stack I do not have; however I do have friends who are XK’s enthusiasts that may have a few parts available that may include what you need. I’ll keep you posted and have a good evening.
Garth…

Hey Garth,
I pulled the distributor from my 65 XKE last night and found that half of the base flange has been broken off. The distributor is stamped with 40888D and 464 on the case. Do you have this part?
Thanks,
Jack

Hi Garth
… exactly what I’ve experienced so far :relaxed:
Thank you very much indeed for looking around - if it helps: I have a rebuilt LHD idler for exchange…

Best Regards from rainy Switzerland
Lukas

Hi Lukas, can you please send me a photo of the one you need? I spoke to a friend who has quite a bit of stuff for sale that and the idle arm could be in his parts bin. Can you do this ASAP as he’s will be on an extended vacation in the next few weeks. Have a great day
Garth…

Thanks I’ll forward it to him ASAP

Hi Garth
Great news!! This is the LHD idler I buyed by mistake. The RHD item looks the same but the mounting bracket is mirror inverted.
Thank you very much :blush:
Best Regards
Lukas

No worries, I’ll keep you posted, cheers!
Garth…